Tuesday, April 23, 2024

#TGIFC469: You're the Most Awesome Friend

There is an inspiration challenge at TGIF Challenges this week, and of course I had to play along!

The butterflies were the inspiration for my background of lots of little hearts, and I decided to do a rainbow of colors with the emboss resist technique because that color scheme reminded me of spring.
 

I used an unlikely stamp set for my sentiment - the Trusty Tools stamp set. While this bundle is geared towards the guys, I love this sentiment for anyone! I paired it with the Mini Alphabet Dies and a strip of Coastal Cabana hearts from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.
 

Here is a full list of products used on my card:
Stamps: Country Bouquet, Trusty Tools
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Berry Burst, Versamark
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Brights DSP Stack, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins
Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Water Painters, Zany Zoo Dies, Mini Alphabet Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment