Sunday, April 7, 2024

Creation Station: Heat Embossing

 

Welcome to this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! Our theme this month is Heat Embossing, and I've used several of my favorite heat embossing techniques on my card.
 

 

I love heat embossing in white on darker cardstock, and I've done this for both the sentiment and on the corners of my card. I also chose to use the emboss resist technique for the flowers. I embossed them in white on Watercolor Paper, and then used Gorgeous Grape and Shaded Spruce ink to watercolor. This technique always has gorgeous results!
 


Here is a full list of products I've used on my card:
Stamps: Perennial Postage, Painted Lavender
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Shaded Spruce, Versamark
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Silver-Threaded Twine, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems
Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Water Painters
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Mini Glue Dots
 

Make sure to hop along and see what the rest of the design team has created! Next up is the wonderful Kathy Kartak.
 

 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got such vibrant colour with your watercolour wash! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete