Friday, February 2, 2024

February Christmas Card Club Sneak Peek

Yes, it's February, and I'm still making Christmas cards. Hi, I'm Rachel, and I love Christmas crafting. I also love not having to make all of my cards in a scramble when November/December hits.

This is how my Christmas Card Club was born. Did you know that I run two card clubs through the mail every month, and this one is actually the more popular one? Crazy but true! I guess I'm not the only one who likes to craft for Christmas year round.

This month's cards feature the Festive Tags Kit. I used the tags in this kit on full size cards, and they are so fun! Take a peek:
 

Usually, the card kits for this club include supplies to make 8 cards, but this month, you'll get to make 10, plus 5 gift tags! 

This club is $39/month, and your kit each month will contain $20-22 of product that you'll use on your cards (with some left over for other projects), all of the cardstock bases and pieces, envelopes, and a PDF tutorial with instructions. That price also includes shipping. 

You can join or cancel your subscription at any time, but for every six months that you subscribe, you'll get a fun little gift package along with your kit valued at $25+. 

I can't post the direct subscribe link here, but if you are interested in joining this club, please fill out the registration form here and then watch your email for a message from me with the link to subscribe.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment