Sunday, February 4, 2024

Creation Station: Sale-a-brate Friendship

 

Welcome to this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! Our theme this month is "Sale-a-brate Friendship."
 

What better stamp set to use than Jungle Pals? I'm not sure a crocodile (alligator?) and a sloth would be friends in real life, but in the card-making world anything is possible!
 

I've actually used 5 Sale-a-bration products on this card. Can you spot them all?
 

If you're getting the Jungle Pals stamp set, you'll want to make sure to bump your order up and earn the Jungle Pals Dies too! There are dies that cut out the animals, as well as lots of fun scene-building pieces. I've used some of the greenery and flower pieces here.
 

So have you figured out all of the Sale-a-bration products I've used on this card? 
  • Jungle Pals stamp set (Level 1 reward)
  • Jungle Pals Dies (Level 2 reward)
  • Heartfelt Hellos stamp set (Level 1 reward)
  • Most Adored Specialty Designer Series Paper (Level 1 reward)
  • Opaque Faceted Gems (Level 1 reward)

Sale-a-bration is such a fun time of year! I hope you've enjoyed my card, and make sure to hop along and check out what the rest of the team has created. 
 
Next up is Julie Beltramo. I can't wait to see what she's come up with!
 

 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment