Thursday, August 10, 2023

#TGIFC432: Alcohol Ink Blending with Irresistible Blooms

The color challenge at TGIF Challenges this week is amazing - I love these colors!
 

I decided to try a new-to-me technique for my card: alcohol ink blending. I watched a video by Patty Bennett to learn the ins and outs of how to do this, and it took me a few tries. Definitely use 91% alcohol or higher, or you will not get the results you're looking for! In the end, I was pretty happy with how my card turned out.
 

I paired my background with the Irresistible Blooms Bundle. Isn't that die cut swirl fun? 
 


Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Bubble Bath, Blueberry Bushel, Parakeet Party
Stampin' Blends Markers: Bubble Bath, Blueberry Bushel, Parakeet Party
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Vellum
Embellishments: Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Tools: Water Painters, Stampin' Spritzer, Wink of Stella, Irresistible Blooms Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Other: 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
 

Have you tried alcohol ink blending before? Leave a comment and let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment