Thursday, February 9, 2023

#GDP380: Petal Park Flower Card

This week's challenge at Global Design Project is a CASE the Designer challenge. Here is the card we are CASEing:
 

I just got the Petal Park Builder Punch in my latest order, and I was excited to pair it with the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper for this challenge!
 

The punch has several sizes of flowers and a leaf. I used two of the flowers in several patterns of the paper, and added some Iridescent Rhinestones for the centers. 


Here is a full list of products I used on this card:
Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Balmy Blue
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestones, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
Tools: Petal Park Builder Punch, Blending Brush
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Mini Glue Dots
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment