Friday, September 14, 2018

Big Plans Memories & More Cards

If you're a follower of my Facebook page, you know that I've been highlighting the Big Plans Memories & More Card Pack this week. I did a Facebook Live on Wednesday and made a few quick and easy cards using the card pack and a few additional products. All of these cards require absolutely no stamping!










What do you think? If you ask me, this is a whole lot better than spending $7 on one card at the store! And the cards are cuuuuute! All of our Memories & More card packs are great for making quick and easy cards. You can of course add stamping if you'd like, but you don't have to. The supplies I used are listed below. Comment and let me know which card is your favorite!


Supply List:
*Big Plans Memories & More Card Pack
*Whisper White Cards & Envelopes (small and large)
*Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon
*Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment