Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hello Fall!

We've finally reached double digits in Arizona, just in time for fall! I love going outside in the morning to 60 degrees, with just a slight chill in the air. Now you can laugh if you are in a cooler part of the country, but after months on end of 110, it does feel cool!


Today's cards use the Count My Blessings stamp set again, and this time I did some water-coloring. The images in this set are just asking to be water-colored, and it's so much fun to feel like an artist! What do you think?








I stuck to all of my fall products, and I think that touch of copper is just perfect! If you haven't tried the Copper Trim yet, you should. I am on my third roll already!


Have you been working on fall projects? In the past I think I've always skipped right to Christmas, but I'm really enjoying the fall stuff this year! Drop a comment and let me know what you've been working on. I would love to know!


Stamps: Count My Blessings, Eastern Beauty
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Copper Foil, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories & Tools: Copper Trim, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Glitter Enamel Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment