Thursday, April 13, 2017

Eastern Palace Hello

Wow, another month has gone by without a blog post. Time flies! Luckily for you, I have a few cards to share; now I just need to get the blog posts written.


Have you seen the new Eastern Palace Suite? I still have a lot of projects to do with the retiring products, but boy is it fun to use the new stuff right away! The Eastern Palace Suite is a new set of products that will be available in the new Annual Catalog, but Stampin' Up! has released them early. Demonstrators can purchase them this month, and customers will be able to purchase them in May. Exciting, right?!


I LOVE the font of the greetings, and there are so many design options with these stamps. Then you add in the coordinating dies, and it gets even better! I had to try everything out as soon as my box arrived, and I decided to make a card to welcome a new member to my team. She joined during Sale-a-bration, and I wanted to send her a fun card with her little welcome gift.




Did I mention the DSP and the little tassels?! All of the products in this suite really coordinate perfectly, and I can't wait to play with them more!


Stamps: Eastern Beauty (NEW!)
Ink: Fresh Fig (NEW!)
Paper: Eastern Palace Specialty DSP (NEW!), Gold Foil, Very Vanilla
Accessories & Tools: Very Vanilla Notecards & Envelopes (NEW!), Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (NEW!), Big Shot, Mini Tassels Assortment (NEW!), Gold Baker's Twine (retired)


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment