Friday, November 11, 2016

Sneak Peek: Lift Me Up

Good afternoon! Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Local event in Phoenix. OnStage events are held for demonstrators twice a year, and include lots of new products and previews of upcoming catalogs. In this case, we got to see the 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. The event was so much fun, and I have a lot to share with you in the coming weeks!


Another perk of attending these events is the chance to preorder a selection of products before the preorder period begins. My box of goodies arrived yesterday evening, so of course I had to use some of them right away!


The suite of products I used is my absolute favorite! I needed a thank you card to send to the friends we stayed with while we were in Phoenix, and I love how it came out!







Most of these products will not be available for purchase until January 4, but demonstrators can preorder them beginning December 1. Now is a great time to join my team and take advantage of this benefit!


I will be putting together my mailing list for the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs this month too. If you have made a purchase from me within the last 6 months, you are already on my list. If you are not included in that group but would like to receive the catalogs, just let me know and I will add you to the list! I can tell you that everything in them is amazing!


Stamps: Lift Me Up
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Carried Away DSP
Accessories & Tools: Up & Away Thinlits, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Silver Metallic Thread, Metallic Enamel Shapes


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment