Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sparkly Bloomin' Heart Valentine

I'm back today to share another Valentine's card with you. I am loving all colors of the glimmer paper right now, and I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper on this card.


The base of the card uses the Dazzling Details glitter. I used the striped decorative mask and a sponge dauber to apply the glitter to the cardstock. I've had this card base sitting around for quite awhile (I meant to make a Christmas card with it), and finally found a use for it!

Stamps: Bloomin' Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Love Blossoms DSP Stack
Tools & Accessories: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies, Lots of Labels Dies, Big Shot, Dazzling Details, Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks, Sponge Daubers

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment