Monday, June 17, 2019

Modern Heart Color Challenge

If you follow me on Facebook, you saw a post last week about a color challenge my upline issued. I don't always have time to participate in her challenges, but she gives away a prize to a random person who participates, and this time the prize was a pack of Magnolia Lane Memories & More cards. Free stuff motivates me, especially pretty things like these cards, which happen to be on backorder right now. So... I had to participate! This was the color challenge:




And here is the card I created:



The Modern Heart stamp set is one of my favorites from the new catalog. And I have been using the Woven Thread Sequins and White Baker's Twine on ALL my projects recently! I love how this card turned out, and I hope you do, too!




Stamps: Modern Heart
Ink: Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose
Paper: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Soft Suede, 2019-2021 6 x 6" DSP,
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins, White Baker's Twine, Rococo Rose 1/2" Gathered Ribbon
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment