Friday, June 28, 2019

Looking Up Card Kit Alternative

Earlier this week, my husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. I did not think to make a card ahead of time (oops!), so I got out the Looking Up Card Kit to see what I could come up with. Luckily, there was a sentiment that worked, and the palm trees that reminded me of our honeymoon to Hawaii.


The background paper comes from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP. This paper did not appeal to me at first, but it is quickly becoming a favorite! If you miss the Wood Textures paper that retired, this paper is for you! There is a wood pattern, plus this burlap one - both perfect neutrals for your cards, and both wonderful for masculine cards! And then of course you've got some beautiful floral patterns too.


If you are looking for a quick and easy card, our kits are a great place to start! This one is all-inclusive, meaning you don't need any other supplies, unless you want to make alternatives like this one. The extras I used are listed below.


Stamps: Looking Up
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Pressed Petals DSP, Whisper White
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment