Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Looking Up Card Kit

This week I have been featuring the Looking Up Card Kit on my Facebook page. These cards are SUPER easy to put together! I thought I would give you a closer look at them today.






Here are a few tips for putting them together:


Stamp all of your sentiments first. (I made mostly thank yous and happy birthdays, because those are the types of cards I need most.)




Attach the copper stickers, and add the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals. That's it! You can also add the extra punch out pieces for more dimension, but I'm saving mine for extra cards. (Stay tuned for one of those on Friday!)


And how cute are the matching envelopes?! This kit is so much fun to put together, and where else can you get 15 cards for $27? Add one to your order today!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment