Thursday, June 13, 2019

Father's Day Card with A Good Man

When I first looked through the new catalog, one of the stamp sets that caught my eye right away was A Good Man. The sentiments and images were just so fitting for some of the men in my life! So of course I had to put it on my first order, and use it right away!


I'm showing you two versions of this card today. The first is one I did for a card swap. I had to make 21 of this card, so I decided to skip coloring the image. Instead, I stamped it in Night of Navy, and I think it still looks great!


For the second card, I stamped the image in Memento Black and colored with Stampin' Blends. I colored it to resemble my husband and oldest daughter. This is the one I will give to my husband for Father's Day.


Colored or not, the images and sentiments in this stamp set are perfect for all of your masculine cards. Add this stamp set to your next order - it will be a good one to have in your collection!


Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black, Stampin' Blends - Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Light and Dark Night of Navy, Light and Dark Balmy Blue, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Soft Suede, Ivory
Paper: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Embellishments: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine
Tools: Subtle Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Big Shot
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment