Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hi, Friend!

On Saturday, I'll be holding my new catalog kick off party as well as a big BOGO sale with my retired products. If you're coming, you may want to skip this post for now. The card I'm sharing today is the one we'll be making Saturday!


I recently participated in a card swap, and I CASEd this card from one I received back with the swaps. The swap card was designed by Kristina Rees. Here's the one she sent - I love it!




I don't have Free as a Bird yet, so I decided to substitute what I do have - Above the Clouds.




I watercolored with Seaside Spray on Shimmery White Cardstock, and of course I had to use the Woven Threads Sequins and White Baker's Twine again. (You'll be seeing them in my next post too...) I'm starting to think I can't create a card without those sequins anymore. They're just that good!




Stamps: Above the Clouds
Ink: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, 2019-2021 In Color DSP Stack
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins, White Baker's Twine
Tools: Aquapainter, Hot Air Balloon Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies
Adhesives: SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment