Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Geared Up Garage Class

I am finally getting caught up, and this is a class I have wanted to offer for quite awhile. It features the Geared Up Garage stamp set and Garage Gears Dies, perfect for all your masculine cards! I also used the retired Classic Garage DSP, and because it is not available anymore, I have a limited number of kits I can sell. If you like what you see, make sure to register quickly, so you don't miss out! Here is a picture of the cards you will make with your kit:


There are 3 options for purchasing this class to go:
Option #1 - $75, plus $8 shipping - This option includes the stamp set and dies, plus the supplies to make the five cards, and a PDF tutorial.
Option #2 - $15, plus $4 shipping - This option includes only the supplies to make the cards, plus the PDF tutorial.
Option #3 - $10 - This option includes only the PDF tutorial.
If you'd like to register for this class to go, you can do so here. After you register, I will send you an invoice. I have only 8 kits available, so register soon!

The deadline to purchase this class is Friday, June 21. Kits will ship by Wednesday, June 26. The ink colors I used are Blueberry Bushel, Basic Gray, Black, Smoky Slate, and Pumpkin Pie. If you'd like to add any of those to your kit, you can indicate that on your registration form.
If you have any questions, just ask!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment