Monday, July 8, 2019

You're Rawrsome!

Today's card features products from the Dinoroar Suite. This is my favorite suite of products in the new catalog! I suppose part of that is that I have young children, and quite a few nieces and nephews, but even if I didn't, I think I would still like it. The dinosaurs are so cute, and who can resist the cute sayings like "You're Rawrsome!"


This card was created as part of a challenge in my business training group, and I won! I was really excited, because this card was really fun to make, and I love how it turned out. I have many more ideas for these products, so you'll be seeing these little dinosaurs again. Here's a close up of all those details - of course I had to use the Woven Threads Sequins again!


Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Seaside Spray, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, 2019-2021 In Color 6 x 6" DSP
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins
Tools: Starburst Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dino Dies, Die Cutting Machine, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment