Tuesday, August 27, 2024

#TGIFC487: Bursting with Happiness

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a fun one - the Full of Life Designer Series Paper is my favorite!
 

I'm featuring the To Market Suite on my social media this week, and at first I thought it would be hard to incorporate that into this challenge. But I was pleasantly surprised and I love how it turned out!
 

I used the cross-hatch stamp to create a border on the top and bottom of my card, and the sentiment fits pretty well with this pattern of the Designer Series Paper. It happens to be my favorite sheet in the pack, and thankfully I still had one sheet left to create this card! 
 

I also used the Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots from the To Market Suite. You can see a full list of products below:

Stamps: Market Goodness
Ink: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, Full of Life Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots, Baker's Twine Three Color Pack
Tools: Bright Skies Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment