Sunday, June 4, 2023

Creation Station: Beach Life

 

It's the first Sunday of the month, and that means it's time for this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! Our theme this month is Beach Life.
 

It's been too long since I've been to the beach, but one of my favorite things to do there is sit and listen to the ocean. So that's where I've drawn the inspiration for my card.
 

I heat embossed the large wave image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set and then added ink with Blending Brushes and a variety of ink colors: Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lime Twist, and Lemon Lolly. 
 


I chose a second stamp set - Circle Sayings - for my sentiment and the seashells, which are colored in with a little Wink of Stella. I can never get the sparkle to photograph well, but it's stunning in real life! 
 

Make sure to hop along and see what the rest of the team has created this month! I'm sure it will have you dreaming of a beach vacation.
 
Next up is the lovely Kathy Kartak!
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your colour choice is fabulous! ... and that wave truly crashing. Fabulous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Nell Langland.June 4, 2023 at 7:10 AM

    Love your card-such great use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blending, and wonderful features for your 'Beach Life' card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blended background and the large wave! Great card 🌺☕️

    ReplyDelete