Tuesday, May 16, 2023

#TGIFC420: Sending You a Big Squeeze

I love a good sketch challenge, and that's what they've got at TGIF Challenges this week. Check it out:
 

I've been itching to use the Sweet Citrus Bundle, and I paired it with a few new colors - Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly. I am LOVING these colors!
 

I've also used the new White Center Specialty Paper. If you tear it, you can see the white center of the paper. I also embossed it for a lot of added texture.
 

That Designer Series Paper in the background comes from the Bright & Beautiful DSP stack. It's my favorite new paper!
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Sweet Citrus
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Basic White, White Center Specialty Paper, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestones
Tools: Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete