Thursday, September 16, 2021

#GDP309: A Black & White Christmas

This week's color challenge at Global Design Project is right up my ally - black and white with a pop of color! 
 

My first thought was to add a little bit of pink - I love that color combination! But laying in bed the other night, the idea for this card came to me, and I switched gears. When does your inspiration happen? I often think of my best ideas while laying in bed at night before I go to sleep. (Or, let's be honest, when I'm laying awake in the middle of the night, trying to distract myself from worrying about something.) Anyways... here is my card:
 

This card turned out exactly how I wanted it to! That Real Red Ruffled Ribbon is SO pretty - in fact, after I used it, several of my kids asked for a piece! 
 


Here is a full list of the products I used:
Stamps: Evergreen Elegance
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Basic Black, Pattern Party Host DSP
Embellishments: Real Red Ruffled Ribbon, Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
 
Want a free tutorial for this card? I send a free card tutorial to my email subscribers every Monday, and this one is coming up next week! Join my email list here.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment