Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Banner Year: Easy Note Cards

I have been stamping with the Banner Year Bundle a lot recently, and for today's set of cards, I started by CASEing the catalog. The 'Christmas Wishes' card is copied directly from there, but the other three cards I simply duplicated with different Designer Series Papers and sentiments. Bonus: all the Designer Series Papers I used are on sale this month! You can shop for them here.
 




Did you know that I send a free card tutorial to my email list every Monday? This week's free tutorial featured that 'Christmas Wishes' card. If you join my email list this week, I'll send it to you too! It includes all of the measurements and instructions.
 

Stamps: Banner Year
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Real Red, Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Cajun Craze, Stampin' Blends Markers: Dark Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Gray Granite, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP, Peony Garden DSP, 'Tis the Season DSP, Magic in This Night DSP
Embellishments: All the Trimmings Embellishments
Tools: Banners Pick a Punch
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment