Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Catalog Top 10

I love, love, LOVE new catalogs, and today I am sharing my top ten favorites. These are definitely not all the things on my wish list - if I listed those we would be here awhile! But I picked out a few things that will be on my first few orders.

#1: Woven Threads Sequins


These come in the new In Colors, and they are SO pretty! This might be the first time - ever - that I use up an entire container of sequins. The Purple Posy sequins in my container are already running low!

#2: Over the Moon stamp set


I love all of the animal stamp sets, but the puns in this one are so cute, and who can resist those cows?!

#3: Pressed Petals Journal


Anyone else love notebooks? I do! I'm intrigued to see what this one is like. What I do know - the cover is gorgeous!

#4: Modern Heart stamp set


This one is a favorite because I love the sentiments, and the fonts!

#5: Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip


I am so excited for this addition to the Take Your Pick Tool! 

#6: Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper


What's not to love? Beautiful, shiny foil, in some of my favorite colors!

#7: Looking Up Card Kit


There's hot air balloons! And card kits are always a favorite because they are cute and go together quickly.

#8: Above the Clouds Bundle


I can't resist hot air balloons! (See #7.) I've been using this set for some swaps, and I really love it!

#9:  Stampin' Blends in new colors


These really are the best markers I've ever used, and the new colors will be added to my collection soon!

#10: Dinoroar Suite Bundle


Did you know that you can now buy all of the products in a suite with one ordering code?! Woohoo! This one is on the top of my list!

What are your favorites? Comment and let me know! Would you like to order anything from the new catalog? All orders earn you tickets for my Summer Extravaganza. 


And the first 6 orders of more than $50 that I receive today will also get a set of 4 cards from my last card class. You can shop here.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment