Friday, April 27, 2018

Christmas Cards: April

It's Christmas card time again! I am kind of liking a little bit of Christmas every month. How about you? And I now have just over 60 cards completed, which is awesome!



This month features a variety of cards. You can see the 4 styles pictured below.





The first one is a single card - an extra I found from last year's Christmas cards. I copied this design from another demonstrator for the last of my cards last year. It was quick and easy, just what I needed in December! The stamp set will be returning in this year's Annual Catalog, so you will probably be seeing it again.





The next card is one I did for a stamp class last fall. I had extras to make up, so that made up the next 7 cards. This stamp set is one of my favorites, and it is also returning! Yay!





The final two designs use the Springtime Foils Specialty Paper from this year's Sale-a-bration. Maybe you still have some of it laying around too. For the striped card, I used my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker to color the paper. Everything outside of the Springtime Foils paper is a current product.





This last one is a CASE of a card I did earlier this year, in Night of Navy. I LOVE how it turned out, and I may use more of my paper to make some more. The coloring is a little time-consuming, but I find it relaxing and the finished product is so gorgeous! Just like with the previous card, everything outside of the Springtime Foils paper is a current product.







If you have specific questions about a product used on any of the cards, please leave me a comment and ask. How are your Christmas cards coming this year? Have you started yet? I think I've finally found the perfect way to get all of mine done, a little at a time!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment