Thursday, September 15, 2016

Christmas Card Club: Joyful Nativity

Christmas is coming! I read somewhere today that it's only 103 days away. I'm not sure if that number is accurate or not, but I can't wait! I'm already starting to work on my Christmas cards, and today I have an easy way for you to start on yours too.


For the next three months, I will be offering a Christmas Card Club. You can participate once, twice, or all three times - no commitment necessary. However, if you participate all three months, you get to choose a stamp set valued at up to $17.00 for free!!!


This month's club features the stamp set Joyful Nativity. The cost is $48 plus $6 shipping (if you cannot pick up), and you will receive the Joyful Nativity stamp set ($17.00 value), the Presents & Pinecones Designer Washi Tape ($8.00 value), supplies to make 16 cards (4 each of the 4 designs pictured below), and envelopes. You will also receive a PDF with pictures and instructions for putting your cards together when your kit ships.










You must contact me to participate in this month's club by October 1. Payment can be made with cash, check, or via PayPal, and I need to receive it by October 1 as well. I will ship your kit to you by October 10.


This club is meant to help you get your Christmas cards made ahead of time so that you are ready to send them in December. And of course a little bit of Christmas spirit at any time of year is a good thing, right?!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment