Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holiday Catalog 2015 ~ My Top Ten

Now that you've had the opportunity to take a look at the Holiday Catalog, what items are at the top of your wish list? I think my list would be shorter if I listed the things I didn't want! I did have to limit myself when I placed my first order, though, so I thought I would share my top ten with you today. I'd love to know what's on your list!

1) To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit


This is the very first product in the catalog, and I LOVE it! Plus, 18 cards for $24.00 is a great deal!

2) Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper


So many pretty designs in this paper! A few of my favorites - those cute little reindeer, the music (Silent Night!), and the cozy little Christmas scene.

3) All Ye Faithful Stamp Set


I am my mother's daughter. She collects nativity scenes; I collect nativity stamps. I haven't inked this one up yet, but I think it's going to make a beautiful water-colored card!

4) Red Foil Sheets


Who doesn't love something shiny?! This paper just makes me excited for all things Christmas!

5) Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack


If you are looking for inexpensive paper to mass produce your Christmas cards, this paper is it! You get 24 each of 2 double-sided designs. I love the plaid and the polka dots, especially in the traditional Christmas reds and greens!

6) Gold & White 3/8" Glitter Ribbon


Sparkly things are even better than shiny things! The best part about this is that you get both the gold AND the white ribbon in one package!

7) Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum


Have I mentioned that I like shiny things? Ok, good. I also love Christmas. Put the two together, and you get this vellum, which will really make any card or project shine (literally!).

8) Holly Jolly Greetings/Christmas Greetings Bundle


These thinlits and the coordinating stamp set give you endless possibilities for Christmas and holiday sentiments. And the font on those thinlits? Gorgeous!

9) Into the Woods Designer Series Paper


I may love Christmas the most, but who can resist the soft, water-colored look of the prints on this paper? I think the color combo is great for fall, too!

10) Acorny Thank You Stamp Set/Punch Bundle


I wasn't too excited about this one at first, until I saw a set of really cute notecards made with it. Then I was hooked! I'll be re-creating those cards for a class to go next month, and I can't wait for you to see it! If you don't already have this set on your list, you will then!

As you may have noticed, most of the items on my list are geared towards Christmas. It is my favorite holiday, and I can't help but love all of the Christmas products. As I was writing up this list, I stuck only to products I actually ordered. But there are so many more! Make sure to comment with your favorites, and let me know if there is a product you would like to see in the upcoming months.

Don't forget about the Holiday Prize Pack I'm offering to one lucky person who orders this week! Get all the details here!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment