Friday, July 17, 2015

Zoo Babies Invitation

A few weeks ago, a friend asked if I would make 1st birthday invitations for her son. I agreed, and here is what I came up with:


Zoo Babies is my go to for the little people in my life. The animals are just so much fun! I did use two retired items on these cards - Crushed Curry embossing powder, and the Date, Place, Time stamp (not pictured) on the back. But the rest is current product, and easy to reproduce! Now on to making a birthday card for the little guy...

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers
Ink: VersaMark, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: Crushed Curry Embossing Powder (retired), Heat Tool, Balloon Framelits, Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment