Monday, July 21, 2014

Join My Team!

I had a busy weekend, including a workshop at my house with products from the Annual Catalog. We made a really simple card using Work of Art and Watercolor Thank You that I posted here awhile back. 

I don't have any new cards or projects to share today, but I thought I would share a few of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Why today? Well, last week was the annual Stampin' Up! convention. I wasn't able to go, but it's a really exciting event for demonstrators, and I hope that when my kids are a little older, I'll be able to get away for a few days and go. The other exciting thing for Stampin' Up! demonstrators last week was the sneak peek of the Holiday Catalog. I am so excited to order some of the new products and share them with you! The Holiday Catalog will be available to customers beginning on August 28, but demonstrators can begin ordering August 1. All of this excitement made me feel like sharing!

That brings me to one of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator: getting to see and order new products before everyone else! Isn't it always fun to get to do something that not everyone else can do? I always love seeing the new things Stampin' Up! comes up with.

Another one of my favorite things about being a demonstrator is getting together with other people and sharing the products that I love. Quite a few of the people at my workshop this weekend were new to Stampin' Up!, and it's always so much fun to share everything that we have to offer with people and watch their excitement grow for all of the great products. It also puts me back in teacher mode, which is what I did before I decided to stay home with my kids. Fun fun fun!

I ruined the suspense and shared my absolute most favorite thing first, but a close second is the discount on Stampin' Up! products that I receive as a demonstrator. When you love everything and have a wish list a mile long, that discount helps! 

Stampin' Up! is a great company to work for, and it really is a fun job (if you want to call it that). If you are interested in learning more or joining my team (and the fun!) please visit my business website or contact me. If you join now, you too can order from the Holiday Catalog on August 1! :-)

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment