Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Shopping with a Discount (& some cute cards too!)

Have you heard about Sale-a-bration yet? It's Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year, and there are several ways you can earn free stuff. If you've been around awhile, you are probably aware of how this works. If not, here's a brief overview:
 

 
If you're looking for the best deal, you'll want to purchase the starter kit. It's $99, and you get to pick $125 of product - whatever you want from your wish list! You don't pay shipping on the starter kit ($12.50 value), a free past Paper Pumpkin kit is included ($22 value), and during Sale-a-bration, you'll also get 5 free packs of paper (more on that in a minute - $57.50 value). WOW! You can see a peek at that pretty paper here:
 

After you purchase the starter kit, you'll be able to start shopping with a discount. I don't know about you, but I like a good deal! The discount starts at 20%. And you can still earn Sale-a-bration rewards and host rewards - without paying full price! Here's an example:

Let's say I want to order a few things on my wish list. 
As a customer:
  • Hydrangea Hill Bundle - $52
  • Gorgeous Posies Card Kit - $32
  • Gorgeous Posies stamp set - $19
  • Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection - $56
Subtotal: $159
S & H: $15.90
My tax: $13.64
Total: $188.54 
 
Don't forget: because I'm spending $150, I also receive host benefits of $15 free AND 3 $50 Sale-a-bration items or 1 $50 Sale-a-bration item and 1 $100 Sale-a-bration item.
 
As a new demonstrator:
  • Hydrangea Hill Bundle - $52
  • Gorgeous Posies Card Kit - $32
  • Gorgeous Posies stamp set - $19
  • Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection - $56
Subtotal: $159
S & H: $15.90
My tax: $13.64
Total: $188.54
Less $31.80 (20% discount on subtotal)
New total: $156.74
 
But wait! There's more! Even with my discount, I STILL receive host benefits on the $159 subtotal, so I receive the host benefits AND the Sale-a-bration items even as a demonstrator with my 20% off.
 
Shopping with a discount is awesome, don't you agree?! 
 
Now, if you've made it this far, I do have a few cards to share with you today. These cards both feature paper from the stacks you can get for free when you purchase a starter kit during Sale-a-bration. 
 

I also used the Approaching Perfection stamp set, which you can earn as a Sale-a-bration reward on your first order as a new demonstrator using your discount! 
 


Please let me know if you have questions about purchasing a starter kit. I am happy to answer them, and you can also read more about it here.
 
Here is the list of supplies I used on my cards today:
Stamps: Approaching Perfection
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Regals DSP Stack, Subtles DSP Stack, Brights DSP Stack, Neutrals DSP Stack
Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Sequins, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Banners Pick a Punch
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment