Tuesday, January 12, 2021

One Sheet Wonder: Paper Blooms & So Sentimental

It's Sale-a-bration time, and that means you can earn freebies for every $50 you spend! One of my favorite freebies this year is the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper. The color combinations in this paper are so pretty together! 
 

I decided to take one of my favorite patterns and do a "one sheet wonder". Have you ever tried this before? I searched on Pinterest for a one sheet wonder template - you can find all sorts of them there. Then I cut my paper.
 
The idea is to make a bunch of cards from one sheet of Designer Series Paper and it helps you to use it all up. Win win! This particular template has a few leftover pieces, some of which you could use for the insides of your cards to make them match. I ended up with 9 cards, which I thought was pretty good! 
 









I used just a few coordinating products to complete my cards - the So Sentimental Bundle, Elegant Faceted Gems, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, and Night of Navy ink, plus a few colors of cardstock. Psst... if you buy the bundle and a few of the coordinating products, you'll earn the paper for free! 
 

Here is a full list of the supplies I used:
Stamps: So Sentimental
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam, Paper Blooms DSP
Embellishments: Elegant Faceted Gems, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

If you'd like to place an order and earn this paper for free, you can do that here.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: