Thursday, January 7, 2021

#GDP273: Pretty Perennials Birthday Card

Wow! Has it really been since December 1 since I last blogged? I guess so. One of my New Year's resolutions is to be more consistent with my blogging. It often gets pushed to the side as I design for my classes, but creating pretty projects that are sometimes too complicated or use too many products for a class is one of my favorite things to do! One of the challenge sites I really like is Global Design Project, and so my hope is to play along with their challenge every week this year. This week, it's a color challenge:
 

This is such a pretty combination. I used the brand new Pretty Perennials Bundle for my card.
 

I used one of my Blending Brushes to add a soft, subtle background with Soft Sea Foam ink. You can see it if you look carefully behind the flowers and leaves. That little sliver of Designer Series Paper on the side comes from the color family 6" x 6" stacks that will be available in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. If you purchase the starter kit during Sale-a-bration (now through February 28), you'll get 5 full packs of the patterned paper in all of our color families. It's a huge value!
 


Here is a full list of the supplies I used on this card:
Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Ink: Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Neutrals 6" x 6" DSP Stack (2021-2022 AC)
Embellishments: Champagne Rhinestones, Well Suited Twine Combo Pack
Tools: Perennial Petals Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment