Wednesday, January 20, 2021

#GDP275: You Croc My World!

This week, the Global Design Project challenge is a theme challenge, perfect for Valentine's Day!


Oh Snap is one of my favorite stamp sets in the January-June Mini Catalog. I love all of the puns, and that crocodile is just a lot of fun! The image is great for coloring, but for this card I stamped on the Oh So Ombre paper and fussy cut him out. I also stamped on my white cardstock so that his teeth would be white. 
 

The background was created using Pool Party ink and a blending brush. Then I stamped the waves in Pool Party as well. The card is finished off with a few of the Resin Hearts Embellishments.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Oh Snap
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Basic White, Real Red, Oh So Ombre DSP
Embellishments: Resin Hearts Embellishments
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: