Wednesday, January 13, 2021

January Card Club Sneak Peek

Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I've been doing a lot of designing this week, and I have another class to share with you today. This is a peek at the kit for my monthly card club this month:
 

If you are looking for a way to build up your stash of cards this year, this club is a great option for you! You'll make 8 general occasion cards every month - birthday, thank you, thinking of you, etc. The cost of the club is $35/month. This cost includes $20-22 of product (usually a half pack of paper, a ribbon, and an embellishment), the cost of tax and shipping, plus all of the cardstock cut and ready for you to assemble your cards. Envelopes are also included. I use one stamp set/bundle on all of the cards each month, and you have the option to add the one I use on at the catalog cost (I cover tax and shipping on that as a perk of belonging to the club). You provide your own inks and adhesives. Of course you can also use stamps that you already own to keep your cost down.

Want to sign up? You can do that here.
Make sure to subscribe by January 20 to get this month's kit!
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment