Thursday, January 14, 2021

#GDP274: Ombre Valentine's Day Card

In my effort to blog more consistently this year, I am participating in the Global Design Project's challenge again this week. This week it is a sketch challenge.
 

My card didn't turn out exactly the way I had pictured in my head, but it turned into a pretty and simple Valentine's card, and I hope it inspires you as you're creating for Valentine's Day! 
 

The Oh So Ombre paper that I used as a background is a free choice with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration. It comes in four colors, so you could even change it up to be more masculine if you wanted to recreate this card in a different color scheme.
 

Here is a full list of supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Rococo Rose; Stampin' Blends Markers: Rococo Rose
Paper: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Love You Always Foil Sheets, Oh So Ombre DSP (SAB)
Embellishments: Rhinestones
Tools: Heart Punch Pack
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: