Wednesday, April 22, 2020

#keepstamping with Bloom and Grow

Stampin' Up! has been posting fun color challenges the last few weeks to help keep people stamping during this extra time at home. I finally made the time to participate in last week's challenge, and I used a stamp set that hasn't seen much ink yet in my craft room. Here is the color combination:



And here is my card:



I know Crumb Cake is not a traditional color for leaves (unless they're dead, right?), but I think it works here. It gives the card a little bit of a vintage feel. The stamped images come from the Bloom & Grow stamp set, which caught my eye when the catalog first came out. I've had the set for awhile, but haven't used it except for one of the sentiments, so it was time to ink it up! I love the florals, and I'll definitely be using it again!



As I was editing this close up, I noticed that I totally missed coloring one of the leaves! We're just going to chalk that up to quarantine brain (it's a new thing). Haha!



Stamps: Bloom & Grow
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Black, Stampin' Blends Markers: Dark Pretty Peacock, Light & Dark Pool Party, Light Crumb Cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Woven Threads Sequins
Tools: Budding Blooms Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pinewood Planks EF
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment