Friday, April 17, 2020

#GDP236: Timeless Tulips in Blackberry Bliss

If you follow my blog, you've probably figured out that I love a good challenge. Challenges are a fun place to start when coming up with the idea for a card. This week, I am playing along with the Global Design Project challenge - CASEing one of the designers. Here is her card:

I decided to use the Timeless Tulips stamp set just like she did, but I went with deep purple tulips and used Blackberry Bliss cardstock and ink.


I had Mossy Meadow out, and I thought that the rich green paired well with the dark purple. Crumb Cake is a good neutral when you want something other than white for your card base. And then I added a few additional details, inspired by Janneke's card - the vellum circle embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder and a few Frosted Epoxy Droplets.


This card did require quite a bit of fussy cutting, but other than that, it's pretty simple! You could change up the colors for lots of fun combinations.


Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Vellum
Embellishments: Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Linen Thread
Tools: Tulip Builder Punch, Layering Circles Dies, Scripty EF
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment