Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April Card Club

Welcome back! I thought it would be fun to show you what my monthly card club looks like, so today we're going to walk through what I included in April's kit. If this is the first time you've heard me mention my monthly card club, here are a few of the details:



This club is one of my favorite things to design and put together all month long. Each month, you'll get the supplies to make 8 cards - 2 each of 4 designs. Here were the card designs for April.







Besides the cardstock pieces and envelopes, your monthly kit will also include $20-22 of product. This month that product was a 1/2 package of the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, a package of Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins, and the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack. You'll use those products on your cards, but also have some left over for other projects. I feature one stamp set/bundle every month. This is not included in the kit, however, you can add it on, and I will cover your tax and shipping as a perk of belonging to the club, or you can use a stamp set you already own. If you haven't guessed already, this month I featured the Timeless Tulip Bundle.



You can subscribe or cancel at any time, but when you subscribe by the 20th of the month, you'll get that month's kit. I order everything and ship out by the end of the month. Then I send you a fun little package that looks like this:



Something new I started this month was including a cute little tag using some of the products that I included in the kit. What do you think of this month's tag?



If you are interested in subscribing to my monthly card club, you can fill out a registration form here. Then watch your email for a direct link to subscribe. The club is $35/month, and after belonging for 6 consecutive months, you earn a $25 product credit from me! 

I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my monthly card club. Leave a comment and let me know which card is your favorite.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment