Tuesday, April 21, 2020

#GDP237: Your Friendship is a Blessing

Today's card was inspired by the color challenge at Global Design Project this week. And after I finished it, it also reminded me of a card I created last year (or maybe even two years ago???). Let's see what you think! Here are the colors:


And here is my card:



This is last year's card... I think it's safe to say I like these colors together and I just love florals!



If you follow me on Facebook, you might recognize the watercolored pieces - I am featuring the Peaceful Poppies Elements on my Facebook page this week, and I showed a sneak peek of these yesterday. The pieces come already embossed and ready to punch out - you just have to add ink with an Aqua Painter. There are also pre-printed pieces, vellum pieces, and different sizes of black labels and banners. You get 8 sheets total - wow!



The sentiment and label come from the So Sentimental Bundle - one of my favorites in the Spring Mini Catalog. See a full list of supplies below.



Stamps: So Sentimental
Ink: Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Elements, Rhinestones, Linen Thread
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Aqua Painter, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment