Friday, August 8, 2014

Birthday Stars

Such a simple card, it should have been quick. This greeting took forever to stamp for some reason! Not a clear image, crooked, not inked everywhere, you name it, and I had that problem this afternoon! Oh well, I guess some days are like that. This was the best out of about 10 attempts. (I couldn't cut banners either for some reason today - must put Banners Framelits on my wish list!)


 You might see something new on this card... those pretty stars are a new embossing folder in the Holiday Catalog! It was at the top of my list when I saw it, because I love stars and I knew it would be useful for more than just Christmas! Next on my list is the Confetti Stars Punch - once you see it, you'll want it too!

I've got a few more birthday cards to make this weekend, so watch for those to pop up here next week. Have a great weekend!

Stamps: Four You
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Paper: Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Lucky Stars EF (Holiday Catalog), Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment