Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Short and Sweet Deal


For one week only, now through August 28, Stampin' Up! has a short and sweet deal for you! Join for $99 and get $150 worth of product in your starter kit! Normally, you pay $99 and get only $125 worth of product, so if you've been thinking about joining, now is the time!

What are the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Here are just a few:
*20% discount (plus an additional 10% on your first order within the first 45 days)
*Potential to earn up to 40% of your sales
*Early and exclusive access to new products
*Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
*Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips, and more
*Receive Stampin' Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive product and business ideas
*Access to an online community of other demonstrators, full of ideas and new friends

I'd love to have you as a part of my team! When you join Stampin' Up! with me, I will provide you with a welcome packet and support as you start your new business. The best part about our starter kit - you get to pick whatever products you want! When you join during this short and sweet promotion, you can even get in on the Holiday Catalog preorder! Visit my demonstrator website to sign up (just click the Join the Fun button at the top of the page). Please contact me if you have questions; I'd be happy to help you!

I'll leave you with a non-Christmas card, as promised. I whipped up a bunch of thank yous for my son's birthday gifts yesterday. I followed the theme of his invitations and birthday card, so this looks pretty similar to those. Enjoy!


Stamps: Zoo Babies, Another Thank You
Ink: Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment