Friday, August 1, 2014

1st Birthday Invitation

Well, I wasn't really so much better about posting this week, was I? With everyone in the house sick, we weren't getting much uninterrupted sleep, and there were several really low energy days. With that said, my big project this week was making invitations for my son's first birthday party. I can't believe he will be one in less than 2 weeks! I worked on cranking out about 30 of these, so while I haven't had much to share, I have been busy!


I decided to make these back and front instead of a card that opens up. On the back is all of the information about the party, and I used the new Date Time Place stamp, which will be awesome for any invitation! The Skinny Mini Alphabet was also great, because you can arrange the letters on a clear block to say whatever you want. I love the super sticky photopolymer stamps!

Check back later today for another post with information on a great deal that Stampin' Up! is running this month. You won't want to miss it!

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Skinny Mini Alphabet, Date, Time, Place
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Perfect Polka Dot EF, Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment