Friday, August 29, 2014

A Christmas Thank You

Is anyone else counting down to Christmas? Ok, so I'm not really counting down yet, but I am starting to think about things that need to be done for Christmas (cards, gifts, etc.). I needed to get a few cards ready for a swap, so I decided to use the Trim the Tree DSP Stack as a backdrop for a Christmas thank you card.


There are still quite a few days until Christmas, but I hope to have everything ready well before then. These simple thank yous are a great start!

Have a great holiday weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday with the Weekly Deals!

Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment