Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Easy Card with DSP

Today's card is another that I whipped up quickly last weekend for one of many August birthdays in our family. That darned Birthday Wishes stamp still didn't want to come out perfectly for me. Time to put it away for awhile and move on to something else! 


Maritime DSP made this card really easy to put together, and the framelit from Apothecary Accents gave the greeting a little more interest. Speaking of framelits, have you checked out the Big Shot sale yet? :-)

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my stamping business lately, and I have some exciting things coming up in the future! Stay tuned for that...

For now, don't forget to check out the Big Shot sale. It's a great time to buy one if you don't already own it! And make sure to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, which is 1/2 off right now. August's box is on its way, and I can't wait to see what's inside! I'll be sharing that next week, hopefully!

Stamps: Four You
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Maritime DSP
Accessories & Tools: Brights Candy Dots, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment