Monday, March 10, 2014

Tag It Birthday

I'm back with another Stamp Camp card today. This one serves double duty because I am making a few extra for nephews' birthday cards. Would you believe we have 8 nephews in our family, and only 1 niece? I'm trying to stay on top of my game this year and doing my best to send birthday cards out on time. Getting the cards made ahead of time always helps...

I used the Tag It stamp set for this card, along with the Chalk Talk framelits and a colorful array of markers. I just splurged on the entire set of markers, and I love having so many colors available at my fingertips!


Tip: The markers work great for coloring stamps if you want to use multiple colors. After you finish coloring the stamp, just give it a quick breath of air (I call it huffing) to make sure the ink is all wet, and then stamp the image on your cardstock.

Stamps: Tag It
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Brights Candy Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment