Monday, March 24, 2014

Banner Blast Love

I can't take the credit for this cute card, but I had to share it with you! I've done a few card swaps with my upline and the rest of my team through the mail, so I'm not sure who exactly gets the credit for this card, but if it's you, thank you! As soon as I saw it, I knew this would be the perfect card for a few bridal showers that I am invited to in the next month. Tis the season! (For bridal showers, that is.)

 
I also love this card because it uses Banner Blast, one of my favorite items in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I think I will get a lot of use out of that stamp set! If you love it too, remember that there's only one short week left to get your orders in. Click here to shop in my store and earn it for FREE with your $50 order!
 
Stamps: Banner Blast
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Accessories & Tools: Naturals Chevron Ribbon, Banner Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Big Shot
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment