Friday, March 21, 2014

Embossing Buddy Tip ~ Use It!

 
Do you like to emboss? I do, but before I tried this card, I guess I hadn't done a lot of it, or at least a larger image that needed to be super clear. I did not have the Embossing Buddy, and the top picture below is my attempt at embossing without it. The powder got smudged and stuck where I didn't want it. I tried other attempts using a dryer sheet to remove static, but it wasn't until I bought the Embossing Buddy that I got the clear image I wanted. 
 
 
Here is the finished product, which is a CASE from Jen Timko. Thanks Jen! I love just about everything she does, and this card is easy yet fancy-looking at the same time. I used it for my last Stamp Camp (and made a bunch of extras for my card stash!).


So if you've been wondering if the Embossing Buddy is worth it, it is! And it doesn't even cost that much. Click here to get one for yourself!

Stamps: Another Thank You
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment