Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paper Pumpkin ~ and a Promo



I thought I would take some time today to talk about a different kind of product that is offered by Stampin' Up! The product I'm referring to is called Paper Pumpkin. What is it? Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that is sent straight to you. It includes everything needed to make cards or a project, and you can choose to either make the suggested project or create something of your own with the supplies in the kit.
2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
Paper Pumpkin is $19.95 a month. You can cancel at anytime, or just skip a month if you want to. Now is a GREAT time to try it out! Why? Because if you subscribe by March 31, you will get a set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers for FREE!!!* The markers are a $14.95 value, so even if you decide that Paper Pumpkin is not for you, you've still gotten a great deal!


If you want to find out more, or sign up, visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2113176. If you decide to sign up by March 31, please let me know, and I will send you a special thank you gift as well. This deal is so great, I'm thinking about getting in on it myself!

*This promotion is for new subscribers only.*

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment