Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Hero

Would you believe this is another nephew's birthday card? That's right, 4 out of 8 nephews have birthdays this month. Two of them will be getting this cute little card in the mail. What little boy doesn't love a fire truck? This card uses the stmap set You're My Hero. I looked around the web for some inspiration, but didn't find a lot, so I ended up making this up on my own.


This card is proof that anyone can stamp, even if you don't have a lot of time. I colored the fire truck with my blender pens while my one-year-old was literally climbing all over me. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get a few minutes of crafting!

Stamps: You're My Hero
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Real Red, Blender Pens
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Brights Candy Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment