Tuesday, January 7, 2020

You're the Music in My Heart

Wow, a month flew by since the last time I blogged! Oops! I took a little bit of time off over Christmas and just enjoyed family. But I have a new card to share with you today, and it features my favorite stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalog - Music From the Heart.


I paired this stamp set with the Golden Honey Specialty DSP from the Sale-a-bration Catalog - not just for honey bee cards! The gold and black combo really seemed to fit the musical theme, don't you think?

Stamps: Music From the Heart
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, Golden Honey Specialty DSP (SAB)
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Country Club Twine Combo Pack
Tools: Be Mine Stitched Dies, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

1 comment: